View Single Post
Old 06.28.2009, 03:54 PM   #48
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Schooling in the United States of America has served to train professions instead of educating individuals since the Cold War.

I talk with my mom alot about this, since I had a hard time in school because of legit ADD. Not one of those (lets just say he has a.d.d. cuz he's hyper) type of things.

ANd I always felt that I didn't learn a damn thing in school, I dont remember anything, and all I feel they did is cram a bunch of shit into yr subconcious.

But anyways, yeah, she was saying how teachers used to actually teach you things and it was about meaningful shit and not just cram cram cram. And also if something really important was going on in the world they'd stop class and talk about it. Not like my experience at all. & she still remembers so many things from when she was young and all throughout schooling.

Education used to educate.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|