View Single Post
Old 06.29.2009, 09:36 AM   #73
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
i think that's true for any country. So long as people don't rely on it as their basic diet it's fine. The problem is that, in England at least, you do increasingly see people, especially kids, who seem to eat nothing else.

The same problem occurs here in the US. Thing is I was mainly aiming at adults who ''know better'' rather than kids. When I grew up my mother almost always cooked a meal for my family and she let me eat fast food, but, compared to a home-cooked meal I'd usually side with the latter.

I think most of the problem lies within the parents not taking sufficient time to bring their children up with proper options to eating. Its shouldn't be which fast food do you want it should be heres whats for dinner and be thankful you have something. (<--- Didn't this method work for hundreds of years?)

But, after all I have no kids and haven't been in that position as a parent or guardian,so, i suppose its easy for me to criticize.

Oh well, parents should be balanced and kids should burn some fucking calories instead of playing video games all the time.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|