View Single Post
Old 06.30.2009, 08:04 PM   #119
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
america is still the most badass country in the world. despite popular belief, we did a lot of thing right when forming this nation, and even though some things have got a bit fucked over time...we're still doing a lot of thing right. im told all the time how fucked things are here, but on the other hand i hear large quantities of people talking about how we should "close the gates", obviously someone elsewhere is wanting to get in. plus, i for one think the vast amount of culture that lies in the US makes for some hella interesting people. virtually every belief system, religion, whatever, CAN be found here...and for the most part its ok. but but but all the muslems get shit....fuck that, christians get shit, too. and so do athiest. its all a part of believing in something, and america is a great place to believe in just about anything. god, and all th art...its amazing.

does this make me patriotic? i dont think of myself as being patriotic. i just like where i live. thre are some other places id like to spend some time at as well. some i already have.

I'm with you, Sway. We may not be perfect, but I think we have a lot to be proud of.