View Single Post
Old 07.29.2009, 11:03 PM   #33
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Who here has listened to Nickelback? An entire cd?

My mom owns all their cd's and because she blasts the stereo, I have heard.. um.. everything.

Hate to say it, but there are actually some cool riffs here or there. Not on any of the singles, I don't think, but some really tough, rocking, harmonics-heavy riffs in a few songs. Not bad actually. With the overproduced-to-fuck-all ultra-processed sound on the album, there's no way it couldn't sound good. Trust me, though, it's not really good music in the least. I'm not telling anyone to listen to Nickelback.

However, I will say that the experience is about a thousand times more pleasurable.. the experience of listening to one Nickelback cd... than listening to one Mars Volta SONG (hell, some of their songs are longer than Nickelback albums).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|