View Single Post
Old 08.05.2009, 07:59 AM   #55
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The next film I do is going to have my girlfriend brushing her teeth and combing her hair. It's going to be cool. I'm going to make her look beautiful. I want the world to see her like I do. All these little shorts I'm doing are going to be in the film, too. The film is going to be about a relationship.

My filmmaking hero, Giuseppe Andrews, sent me a letter Monday. He'd watched can't or won't not and he wrote the most peculiar statement. He wrote "thanks, your thing was wacked. i loved the SOUND EFFECTS." with 'SOUND EFFECTS' being highlighted by a highlight and marked under a thousand times. Found that really touching.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|