View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 12:58 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
It seems every city has a nice mountain range dominating the skyline.. Los Angeles i no different.. we have the lovely San Bernadino Mountains, the Los Angeles Mountains, the San Gabriel Mountains, and the Santa Monica Mountains forming the basin of the city.. they can be beautiful to see. On clear mornings I strole to this local motel which is 4 stories and climp up to the highest balcony because it faces the mountains in the north, otherwise I can't see them over all the houses and buildings, but that vista at dawn from those steps is rather refreshing, reminds me that I do not just live in the concrete jungle, but in a natural world

"Goin to the hills, from whence cometh my health, my health comes from the Lord, who makes me a new.." Israel Vibrations

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|