View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 01:05 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

the middle peak there is called Mount Olive, I go hiking there in the winter when it is not in the tripple digits, breathtaking view of the city, on a clear day you can see clear across to the ocean..

I was hoping to find a picture without the snow, as 75% of the time these mountains have no snow, but they retain if not enhance their beauty, the snow is wonderful but that is not the typical LA mountain scene.. but yes, LA does have snowcapped mountains in the winter

and then like today.. fire on the mountain. in fact, the fire this morning is very near where i go hiking on the San Gabriels..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|