View Single Post
Old 08.31.2009, 10:58 AM   #50
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
It's such bollox when they say that. I mean, when I crashed my bf's car at least I had the decency to tape the fucking bumper up. Would he ever do that? no. I'm a good driver. Good at driving into things. Repairs ladee. Etc.

That was only the second accident in my 15 years of driving that was my fault. I am good at people driving into me. My rear bumper is barely hangin in there.. some some fuck face hit me in traffic. Come to find out after the fact he has no insurance. I even got a police report and did everything I was supposed to do. I guess the cops don't verify what yr insurance card says. Now I'm stuck with a $500 deductable. THe DMV won't revoke his license for another 60 days.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|