View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 04:54 PM   #75
barry swedgin
bad moon rising

barry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's assesbarry swedgin kicks all y'all's asses
Ive kept my head against the wallIve been this way for so long nowYou werent exactly falling over yourselfWhen last I saw youWell I always thoughtWed get along like a house on fireUntil you told me that Id have to goHow can someone like you work that slowWhatever you think of meYou listen hard and I will make you seeWhatever you think of meYou listen hard and I will make you seeI dont feel anything no moreThis state of grace is consuming meIm not grown up and I am not a boyI feel no pain and I feel no joyWell I always thoughtWed get along like a house on fireIn those days when the sun was warmI ran in the street where I was bornWhatever you think of meYou listen hard and I will make you seeWhatever you think of meYou listen hard and I will make you seeThe streets are so empty at this time of nightId rather walk on my own than fightIn a world where Id forgotten youI found myself forgotten, tooThats the danger of believing booksAnd all the lies of those thieves and crooksWe sing intellectual songs of loveFrom a stolen pen to a velvet glove