View Single Post
Old 06.22.2006, 02:49 PM   #36
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
That's what was being discussed as of late last year which reported that CC actually purchased the 18 shows. I suppose there are breach of contract loopholes, but I have heard nothing that this was officially dead since then. There are also rumors now that Fox may get the series back & that TBS/Cartoon Network is interested as well. The latest rumor actually (as I search around) is from Billy West (who does many of the voices) who says that there are to be 26 new shows (2 new seasons) & it's still up in the air as to which network is airing the new shows, so my bad.
That is essentially what I had been reading too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
As much as I like Futurama, I don't want more of it.

I used to love Family Guy and was completely stoked about the new season. And don't get me wrong, it was still just as funny. But after 3 episodes I just stopped liking it. Something clicked. It's like a CD where every single song has the same riff and tempo with different lyrics and licks. You can listen for all the nice differences, but in the end it will only make you nauseous.
I feared that that may happen. I thought Family Guy was okay, and then the new seasons just sucked. But I can't see that really happening with Futurama unless Futurama really gets changed.