View Single Post
Old 10.01.2009, 10:34 PM   #288
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
no, it's really not. the east village yes. noho, the bowery, yes. most of the lower east side is comparatively ghetto (without being really that ghetto but i'm not moving to queens or the bronx so fuck you). i used to live on chrystie st. i know this shit.

anyway i like the neighborhood regardless of the increasing gentrification which you can't escape from ANYWHERE in new york. it's settled, no one can change my mind, i'm selling this shitpile and going back to where i belong.

woah, i can't believe i missed this shite.

i used to think that the lower east side/china town area was "ghetto"....until I moved to Baltimore. new york city is so gentrified it makes me want to vomit. on one hand, i'm desperate to move back whereas on the other i worry that i'll loose all hope in humanity all over again.

i was on 73rd street a couple of times when i visited two weeks ago. i kept keeping my eye out for you. be back in the upper hell soon. zabars, botex and anorexia...the defining culture of my adolescence...

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|