View Single Post
Old 10.12.2009, 12:30 AM   #63
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
you are actually right about the ssri thing. fuck. my brain no work today at all.

amitriptyline is not fucking weak. i don't know what else to say. and eating ONE bottle will kill you. like i said... personal experience.

I survived eating 52 blue valiums in 36 hours, though. I get prescribed amitryptyline for sleep and I've literally eaten more than 800 mgs at a time and not slept. However, you have to take in my body's natural tolerance to sedating drugs(I've been on Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Temazepam, you name it since I was 10-11) and the fact that I used to have serious abuse issues with meth and anything else. Medicine does nothing to me. I can eat 30 25 mg ambiens and not even feel a yawn.

I mean, I know meds effect others differently but my man is the same way. I eat amitryptyline when I'm real desperate for sleep and don't have any hash to help me sleep. Especially since I've sworn off benzos, I can never sleep. I feel like Jack from Fight Club. I'm never really asleep.