Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 10.21.2009, 05:44 PM   #352
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Hello there Hip Priest, good to see you.

I didn't listen to any shortwave radio for the better part of this summer, only recently (within the past month) have I busted out the Eton. Nothing of too much interest. Radio Habana Cuba is still broadcasting quality bizarreness, insanity and music, thankfully!

Think I'll have a listen tonight, see whats happenin'.

Hello Пятхъдесят Шест; it;s good to see you are still on the board. Are you still in Nebraska?

I haven't listened much this summer either, mainly as reception has been pretty poor across the board for some time now, but it has definitely picked up recently.

Havana sounds great, but I can't get that with my little radio. A friend deals in all sorts of military things, and he's keeping a lookout for a good shortwave radio for me. So maybe soon, I'll have something more powerful.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|