View Single Post
Old 10.29.2009, 12:54 PM   #51
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the knowledge of good and evil is not inherently good nor is it inhrentl;y bad and that is part of the wisdom, that with mature humanity, nothing is all good, or all bad, and the knowledge of good and evil must be used when making every decision.

parables are giving wisdom, not instructions. commands give instructions.

the ten commandments for example, were intended solely as instructions by which a very large (several thousand) group of drifter nomad people with different backgrounds (though all hebrews) could survive and not kill each other as they mad their way through adesert for 40 years.
the 10 commandments were never intended to be a guide fo all people in all places to live by.

in the allegory of the bible, the new testament superceds the old ten commandments with just one sentence. The goldn rule

Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.