View Single Post
Old 10.31.2009, 02:18 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Is it possible to slave a laptop HDD(which is fully functioning) to another computer without removing it from the laptop?

I have system recovery software that can "see" the mapped drive, but it won't let me scan it because it is not actually connected. It's a DELL and it's a laptop and I don't really want to(feel comfortable with) take it apart..

I'm so sure I can do this and just can't think how..

thanx.

both comps are running xp, could also have the one trying to recover data as a vista OS but, the recovery sofwtare I found is only for xp ( PC inspector)

(a database file was deleted from a shared folder, and so doesn't appear in recycle bin to recover. I'm open to other solutions but I know the thing is still there at the moment and I think this is the best way to go about getting itback)