View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 01:20 PM   #29
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's way worse, it wasn't started by an 8th grader

but who doesn't like watching a good train wreck?

even if the title is so repellent, there's gold... somewhere

Well, I thought this place needed a train wreck thread. It's been quite awhile since "tittyfucking".

This thing just started out to see what it's like not to do it for awhile, because I found masturbation had become sort of more of a compulsory once-daily bodily function than a pleasurable activity. Sort of like getting bored of eating the same food everyday. If you deny yourself of that food for awhile, when you come back, it's quite great. Then of course I told my friend, and he said he could go longer, and bet me.

BTW I never saw the constipation thread. . . but that sounds seriously unhealthy. Need some fiber.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|