View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 01:31 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Well, I thought this place needed a train wreck thread. It's been quite awhile since "tittyfucking".

ha ha ha-- true!

Quote:
This thing just started out to see what it's like not to do it for awhile, because I found masturbation had become sort of more of a compulsory once-daily bodily function than a pleasurable activity. Sort of like getting bored of eating the same food everyday. If you deny yourself of that food for awhile, when you come back, it's quite great. Then of course I told my friend, and he said he could go longer, and bet me.

my eyes went blurry there and i couldnt read--- sorry!

Quote:
BTW I never saw the constipation thread. . . but that sounds seriously unhealthy. Need some fiber.

i may or may not have seen it (seems vaguely familiar), but it's a funny premise

i'm hoping artsy will post links-- a week without shitting is serious business
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|