View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 01:37 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
Abstinence is boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
No its not, when you're abstinent and depraved you're horny all the time.

not necessarily. during Lent, Advent and the Apostles' Fast we (well, I can't vouch for the whole church but at least myself ) are completely abstinent for 8 solid weeks
.. the first time was a bit of trouble, but now I actually look forward to it.

I think true abstinence keeps the mind clean from the overwhelming desires of sexuality. I mean, think about it, we've all been horny since we were kids, and we all gratify our sexual impulses freely, why not cut it out for a while? Not necessarily to test your will power, but rather to clean out yr mind from the sexual clutter..

There is nothing wrong with sexuality like there is nothing wrong with gummy bears, but its good to cut em out from time to time. You can't live on gummy bears

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|