View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 03:15 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
DJing is great fun, glad you enjoyed it!
it's fantastic to have such power over the people on the floor, isn't it?

well.. I yield this power at gigs.. even street performances.. but I did not realize that the feeling and energy and vibe was the same running the turn tables as it is holding down the rhythm on the guitar track..

What I absolutely love about being a musician is getting people to spontaneously dance and sing in joy.. it is such a gift and a blessing to do for people.. it blows me away every time!

DJing was WAY easier than singing and playing and performing, but gave similar affect on me, sort of like the light beer version of performing music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i heard more michael jackson last night than i care to mention.

don't hate. I spun at least 5 MJ tracks last night all bangers! he's dead remember let people have the memorials, its only been a few months!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|