View Single Post
Old 11.02.2009, 03:36 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I use to work the beer booths at a downtown Houston event called Party On The Plaza back when I was in university. it was sponsored by the classic rock station so they always had retro acts doin the county fair circuit, you know, steppenwolf with just two original members, starship, joan jett, the fabulous thunderbirds, Joe" King" Carrasco

the best dancers I ahve ever seen were the homeless guys who would hang out as we set 4everything up on Thuirsday afternoons, and they would go by the big speakers and just get theirfucking groove ON to whatever classic rock/blues ditty was on the speakers at the moment. It was amazing.

completely carefree, oblivious dancing. It always made me feel good to see the homeless get a bit of a fun break in their probably dreary day to day musicless lives,
I always hooked them up with a 16 oz cup full to the brim.

I mean this shit was better than soul train in 1970