View Single Post
Old 11.02.2009, 07:45 PM   #14
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
happy birthday. i'd post an image but i dunna know wut campeets w/ soo's car.

so i sing this song insteadly.

YES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YES
IT IS FOR YOU
(line of head banging youths, horns thrown by the odd numbers in a line of 9)
YES
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DRUMS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY
SMASH THE TIRES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
(now the even numbered head bangers step back in the line and helicopter their motions while the odd numbers throw double horns and go fiercer with their forward bangin)
SKULLS ROT
FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY
CORPSES!
IN THE GROUND
(now a phasered bass solo starts while two lines of ivory jumpsuit clad Han Loyalists file in, all watching the helicopterring events)
EATING GOAT
SCREAM THE BULLS
(tom and bass drum heavy roll coming from off stage upper left)
SCREAM SCREAM THE BULLS
BIRTHDAY
AND OUR COLLECTION OF
DRIFT WOOD
FORTY SEVEN YEARS AND A WHOLE SHED
MADE OF DRIFT WOOD
THE DOOR IS MADE OF SPANISH
(the Han Loyalists draw katanas and charge the even helicopters)
TORONTO!
and cinnamon ~
(many people start screaming as it gradually becomes clear that the Han loyalists are really chopping peoples' heads off for real)
PANAMA
(drums quiet but guitars shriek, folks run in from off stage waving their arms in cease and desist neck slashing motions. The musicians grin and nod because this is exactly what is happening on the floor before them and so they think that somebody smarter than them was in on a promotional trick)
The Han swordsmen slaughter the helicopting head whirlers then descend on the barflies. Meanwhile the front line head bangers are getting concerned as blood splatter accumulates. They look subtly from side to side.
(GUITAR SOLO!)