View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 12:11 PM   #115
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
gay is not an insult and i never said that. on the other hand, you expect me to be insulted with the term bitch and i am not.

i guess all that im saying is that you're obviously frustrated with something because you are a boring attention seeker who projects calling other people th

And who the fuck are you, miss? Mother Theresa? Are you sure you're not here because you want to help pbradley find his lost self? All your posts (the few I bother to read, I shall add) are about your boring self, ''hey look at me, I am drinking 2 % vol beer, I am such a girl'', or whoever you fucking are.

Besides, I was just on the phone with Diana Franklin, and she said that you are FUCKING DULL and you can fuck right off.

Now, fuck off and let me sleep. K?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|