View Single Post
Old 11.11.2009, 08:36 AM   #8
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Meh. Stuff happens. Why can't everyone just chill out and not complain about shit like this?
because it's bullshit! i don't want health insurance, if you wanna give it to me free then great, if i want it i'll pay for it myself, but don't fucking MAKE ME have it and MAKE ME pay for it. what the hell is that? that's not right. i understand that a lot of people can't afford it who need it but they need to make it affordable then, not fucking mandatory.

nazis, man.

too bad they're not going to make me pay for it. i've got it all figured out. for legal reasons i decline to discuss it here. (and no. i am not going to become a hooker. nice try.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
By the way, when I say ''free'' health care I mean your contributions are directly withdrawn off your tax payments.
here they're taking it out of yr pay, something like that. if they're taking it out of taxes that would've been paid anyway, fine, but i don't think that's how it's gonna work. not how it was explained to me anyway.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|