View Single Post
Old 11.11.2009, 09:31 AM   #71
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i think this is bullshit though, as some waitresses dont deserve tips. great service is awarded with a great tips (and ive been known to tip upwards 20 dollars for it). "ok" service is awarded an ok tip (3-6 bucks). ill usually leave a dollar or two if i get bad service.

i can understand some places doing this though. theres a local pizza joint here that does that...and all there staff is badass. ALL OF EM. and IVP gets badass business. they are doing well splitting their tips. i dont know a single soul that doesnt seem to enjoy working there.

The waitresses are sweet, and I prefer the table service there to having to queue in front of a counter a la McDonalds. Most of them are students, and they always have time for a brief chat with you when they're not busy.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|