View Single Post
Old 11.11.2009, 09:40 AM   #82
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
all waitresses deserve tips, in the us at least. just by virtue of the fact that they get paid less than $3 an hour.

I electronically share the tips of all waiters here at work and they all get the same, unless you are a manager, in which case your wages more than make up for it. Or if you are a kitchen porter, in which case you get paid more than the waiters anyway. The chefs get one share between them, if they are put on the tronc list by their supervisors. As I am the tronc master, I have to call a meeting every now and then to check that there aren't any problems, and more often than not there is a bit of aggro between the kitchen staff and the front of house staff as to why one area gets individual shares, and another gets one for all.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|