View Single Post
Old 11.11.2009, 10:04 AM   #100
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
btw the reason i'm pissed is because we aren't given a choice/freedom. isn't america supposed to be about freedom and the right to CHOOSE? i simply don't need health insurance. so why should i have to pay for it? good luck getting your greedy paws on my money, pigfuckers.

the worst part is that shit isn't any better anywhere else. i lament coming back here and then i remember that life sucks no matter where you are and who's telling you what to do.

it's the same as having car insurance when you drive. if you crash your insurance covers your fuckup. when you show up at the emergency without insurance, and they treat you, and you can't pay, some other sucker is paying for it with their insurance.

i'm sure even at your age you've had the case when you needed coverage but you didn't have insurance and you had to suffer. it could have been worse and you might not be posting here today.

so, everyone getting insurance is like everyone paying a tax so we can all stay alive a little better. same as we pay taxes that cover roads, the fire department, the cops, food safety controls, etc, etc. *not having your own insurance is a threat to others*.

this "freedom" thing is glenn beck bullshit. stop drinking his kool-aid and think about it. your employer's probably been feeding you such shit cuz they don't wanna pay their employees coverage.

pay for your fucking insurance and the next time you have a problem you'll be well cared for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I once got bombarded for using the term rape to describe global issues of human trafficking. I think that's a much better example of "rape" than the Obama administration taking a little bit more out of our paychecks to help cover us if we get seriously ill.

you didn't get bombarded, your choice of word was simply refuted, if i recall (just like the choice of bombarded). ah, semantics!

a bazillion more pages from this thread-- not sure i wanna read all
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|