View Single Post
Old 11.11.2009, 10:12 AM   #109
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you still pay a penalty, and DON'T get insurance.

i'm sure a small percentage of your drug money could be diverted to the safety net of insurance. you could OD with peace of mind! ambulances are expensive & all.
YOU CAN'T OVERDOSE ON WEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You come from a wealthy family, according to the many things about yourself that you write on this board. It's more likely that you can afford to be unemployed, that's all. Satan's blog entry number 10089494949494 on Wed 11th of November 2009.
half of my family is wealthy. i don't have any contact with them, for the most part. do you know where a lot of that money went to? me. do you know what i did with it? i spent it, a lot of it anyway, because i could. i'm starting over kind of. i don't know how many times i've said this. when i was little we didn;t have SHIT, my dad makes bank but it took him a long, long, long time and a lot of schooling and kissing ass and working his way up to get where he is now and i don't get any of it. and you know what? i don't deserve to. but i've experienced both extremes of the money spectrum in my life and i can honestly say i'd rather have the money to wipe my ass with.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|