View Single Post
Old 11.20.2009, 09:15 PM   #65
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
so you find some music "painfully" obscure? that's just bizarre and stupid. and not in a good way. does it need to have a certain level of popularity for you not to feel self conciouss about listening to it. is it some sort of "oh i can't like this because not enough other people do so i don't make the right cultural statement about myself by listening to it" thing?

didn't you say earlier that this was the worst decade for treating music as a commodity rather than an inspirational art form, and yet you find music painful and attack people who listen to it if it isn't popular enough?

"tragic figures of fun on the net"? what? why should anyone worry about being made fun of for liking music that somebody else hasn't heard of?

methinks it is you that has the sore nerve. might i suggest a ceasefire in your war against the wire readers or whoever and turning that crossfire inwards until you wise up and stop douche-tarding up the thread because i ripped on you for saying the best band of the 00's was fleet foxes/british sea power back on page 1.

thanks for being bothered to reply to stupidity
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|