Thread: whatcha doin?
View Single Post
Old 12.18.2009, 09:28 PM   #1804
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
man that was fast. since each of you is semi-mating elsewhere maybe you can start a little commune like that swedish movie, what was it called... it's set in the 70s...

she's currently off the sex actually and the young girl she sleeps platonic with is here cleaning the house and babysitting and making pretty damn good cookies.

I am finding myself quite interested in the lady I've been fucking, which wasn't supposed to happen, but what the hell. she took the news of my "new" roommate about as one might expect, but didn't say no to seeing me outright. she's actually had this unfortunate pattern of dating guys living with their ex-wives, which I really wish I weren't contributing too, but I gotta keep the fucking junkies from stalking my family. period.

so yeah, more Swedish and '70s than Abba fighting over a coke spoon in the sauna...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|