View Single Post
Old 12.28.2009, 03:32 PM   #7
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
What do you mean by 'orthodox'? In my understanding its more of an adjective than a religion.

I think pretty much all popular religions have perverted God (with a capital G).

Me, I'm a lapsed Roman Catholic now more of a pagan/pantheist/atheist. I believe there is a god but its role in the universe is limited. Lucas' Force is as good a description as another.

The reason I think there is a god is because things like The Big Bang and black holes (at least were) called Singularities. By definition, you can't tell what happened before. Has this changed? I think that LHC was designed to tell us about pre-Big Bang conditions? Or just bring us closer to the moment of the BB?