View Single Post
Old 12.28.2009, 05:09 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I see you mean well but honestly it seems you are being bias.

Itīs important that people learn how to tolerate their differences rather than having their beliefs unified.

my friend, if the Christians can't even get their shit together, how could they STOP fucking up the world? I will concede whole-heartedly that so-called Christians have fucked up A LOT of shit in the past 1500 odd years of their religion being legitimized. For Christ's sake, its not even Jews or Arabs who cause all the problems in the mideast, it is Christian Zionists instigators who believe the Bible should dictate international politics

what you misunderstand, is that what I am seeking is the very tolerance you are asking, because amongst Christians, there is TOO MUCH needless division based upon ignorance, bigotry and intolerance, and if you can't keep your own house in order is it a wonder that you go around fucking up everyone elses?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|