View Single Post
Old 12.28.2009, 05:19 PM   #40
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Like I said, I understand exactly what you are saying. Personally, I think the answer to that is to effectively guarantee everyone's rights to individuality and choice, separating religion from laws and politics completely.

To a certain extent, it would be better if all of us would see religion as a personal thing that doesn't have to interfere in the way we treat each other as citizens.

For that we need more education and tolerance, and perhaps making religion more unified and strong would actually go the opposite way.

It has been happening. A lot of progress the "democratic" world has achieved in terms of freedom and equality has been cancelled lately due to the growing power of certain "churches" and their mix with politics.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|