View Single Post
Old 12.29.2009, 04:59 PM   #99
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I got used to it. Many times at work or in school you will talk to hardcore christians and they will smile and talk to you and offer you a cookie, but deep down they are thinking you will go to hell. And they want you to. After all, they work so hard not to sin and you're a sinner, it would be unfair of their God to save me. So they think of me going to hell with a faint sense of pleasure while they offer me a cookie. It's fascinating to watch.

I don't care if they think I am going to hell, as long as they aren't trying to take rights away from me.

They can fight and disagree as much as they want. It only bothers me when they want to mess with everybody's lives and get their beliefs in laws, or going to bother women who just had abortions just outside their houses and all that horrible crap.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|