View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 07:01 PM   #12
Vodka Goblin
little trouble girl

Vodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's assesVodka Goblin kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha ha thats a bit messi lux like but y'kno y'should see our room thats me 'n' mrs goblin y'kno it's basically just covered in shit not fesees like not that kinda shit but like just stuf that we 'avent got time to put away 'cos we got thigs to do gotta do things that need doin theres like loads of records 'n' tapes 'n' all that y'kno then theres about two hundred bits of stik wich are gud for different things, like if the gnome police break in tryin to persecute me i can hit 'em like with two hundred diffrent sticks wich is gud or i can lean out the windo 'n' chuk 'em at the elves 'n' showt sumthin ded clever 'n' witty like HEY Y'DAFT FUKKIN ELF HAVE A FREE FUKKIN STIK y'kno stuf like that, we also got some of them little green things that squeak all the time i like the sound y'kno its relaxin like we got a load of bits of stuf too like bits of magical scroll what we robbed from the elves y'see 'n' then theres the bed, its not reely a bed its just a bit of floor thats not cuvered in shit y'kno its a space hey we live in a fukkin little shanty village thats controlled by dodgy fukkin elf rulers 'n' nasty fukkin gnome police in the pay of the elves like hey it's like me mate Jaffi the professer sez y'kno if y'livin sumwhere were theres no elves 'n' gnomes then y'aint livin cos y'died 'n' went to paradise thats how it is have fun 'n' be clever sorry abowt all the cussin' 'n' bad words yeh.
Vodka Goblin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|