Thread: Tebow.
View Single Post
Old 01.05.2010, 12:21 AM   #1
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Tim Tebow is this guy from Jacksonville. Homeschooled by his parents. His dad is the head pastor at a church. He was the top high school recruit in his class. He almost went to Alabama, but then decided to go to the University of Florida. His freshman year, he wins a National Championship. The following year, he wins a Heisman. The year after that, he wins another National Championship. His final and Senior year, he loses to Alabama in the SEC Championship game to the #2 Alabama team. Then breaks BCS bowl records against an undefeated Cinncinati team, that was literally one second away from going to the National Championship game.

There is a lot of hype surrounding the dude. But as a player, the numbers speak for themselves. If thats not enough, his leadership and drive is inspirational. But the question on my mind, as well as anyone who watches football is, what about the NFL?

A lot of people say that he isnt cut out for the NFL. I beg to differ. My reasoning is that there simply has never been a player comparable to Tebow. He's not a wimp. As an SEC qb, he has gone up against the toughest defenses in the last 4 years of college ball. Not only has he gone up against them, he is known to have been a running QB. He's tough, he's fast, and he can throw...when his receivers want to catch the ball at least.

I have a biased opinion. I'm a huge gator fan. But I want to hear others' opinions on him as a college player, as an NFL prospect, and where you think he would fit best in the NFL? I'd like to see him at the Vikings, or the Dolphins. Discuss.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|