Thread: whatcha doin?
View Single Post
Old 01.06.2010, 08:00 PM   #1956
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hmmm. My friend is reading the manga and he was saying it's so much better. I like how some animes are redoin their shit to follow closer to the manga. I was begging to watch the dbz remake out of boredom and it's so much better. All they did was take out the horrible fillers. And I also caught up with the hellsing ovas. They moved too fast in the first two but it got so much better

'FMA: Brotherhood' moves a bit fast in it's first handful of episodes as it assumes that many people have seen the first series. If you have, the pace in the beginning is completely welcome. But yeah, totally worth watching. The Eclipse fansub is the one I watch. It's the best new show of 2009, at least out of what I've seen.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|