View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 11:27 AM   #39
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
i agree with toilet and bowels.
in english town/city centres, its normal every night after closing time to see people kicking the shit out of each other, shouting, arguing .. any kind of horrible violent shit you can think of. so i dont think its such a bad thing to let hooligans kick the shit out of each other instead of forcing them to beat some poor innocent guys head in cuz the police wont let them fight other nuts who actualy really want to fight.
im not takling about world cup here but national. and i think the autorities in england have done a good job keeping the violence off the terraces and off the busy street before and after the game. but the firms want it so bad that they try to set up their fights out of the way of the match away from all the normal fans- but the cops still dont let em. so they go into the centre after and beat the living shit out of some unlucky blokes in the pub who have nothing to do with football or hooliganism then they smash the windows and are able to get home without getting nicked.
when they go to a game, they have their heart set on a fight because thats what they love to do, so if there is a way to let them fight other hooligans, who gets hurt? just the people who choose to.
i know a bit abit about it cuz i used to work with a hooligan in england and i also knew another guy who was into it, actualy theyre not bad guys to work with but i wouldnt wanna go to footy with em.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|