Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 03:42 PM   #8
themawt71
the destroyed room

themawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's assesthemawt71 kicks all y'all's asses
1.in 92 or 93 i was 13 or so. went to my older brother's apartment and was looking for new stuff to listen to. i saw goo and asked if i could borrow it and he said i could have it. i remember looking at the art work on the drive home and was really intrigued and just a little scared of them. after that they were my favorite band and i bought dirty that summer when it came out.

2. didn't have a favorite band at that point. a few years earlier it was the doors led zeppelin and jimi hendrix. i was sick of them and i was trying to get into guns n roses but it wasnt happening. then i got goo.

3. parents never liked them. my step dad hated drunken butterfly with the i love you i love you i love you what's your name. he did a pretty funny impression of it.

there is nothing that they like that i really like.
themawt71 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|