Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 02.15.2010, 01:03 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
1. How and/or who turned turned you on to SY? (apologies.I know it's been asked before) - I read a review of Sister in People magazine of all places. That is the first i hear of sonic youth. when Daydream nation came out I saw the video for TeenaGE rIOT on 120 minutes and was instantly hooked. that is the first SY I ever heard and bought. (I was 15 years old)
2. What was yr favorite band before that?
- Megadeth. It was either Megadeth or the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
3. Are yr mom and/or dad into SY? Are you into anything THEY listen to? - my mom does not listen to sonic youth. mom enjoys early beatles, the bee geees, that's preety muych where our musical worlds collide apart from soul train funk