View Single Post
Old 02.28.2010, 07:07 PM   #21
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
these are the worst fucking threads on this board. And I mean it. They're counter-intuitive to who we are as a forum. We used to be board that was open-minded and shared things. So why would we want to be a bunch of fucking snarky elistist douchebags that draw lines in the sands of what is cool and what bands the rest of us should be embarrassed to listen to? Unless y'all are planning to send yr resumes to Pitchfork, I suggest we bury these fucking Let's Massacre A Band threads and pretend they never happened. Who's with me?

hahaha, what board have you been on? pretty much every thread where someone big ups a band, it degenerates into the exact same thing. "well i like them" vs. "well you are twat if you do". i think its funny to approach it from the other side. even though it ends up being the exact same fucking thing.
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|