View Single Post
Old 02.28.2010, 10:00 PM   #24
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I have nearly 24 times as many posts as you and you're asking which board I've been on? Who extactly are you for that matter?

just cause i don't post my opinion on every little fucking thing that cames up doesn't i dont see the threads. usually i just have nothing to add to them. ive been on this since 2002 (i think). not that i feel like i have to prove anything to you sir. but really, message boards are not about being the bigger man. its about finding out new shit and arguing and agreeing. say someone says. oh animal collective is just a fucking rip-off this band. then if you didnt know that band, you can ck. em out and figure it out for yourself. its still constructive. c'mon buddy. theres been fighting forever. remember the khchris and atari fights. classic stuff.
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|