View Single Post
Old 04.06.2010, 09:47 AM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the catholic priets do it on a scale unimaginable to most of us man.

hundreds if not thousands of priests, some child molesters, some just fucking women where they can, some having "hidden" wives and children.
fuck that shit.

The catholic church has official decree stating that any such sexual abuse by a priest is not seen as a crime by the church but as a SIN, meaning that they do not call the cops, they do not put their priests in jail. they just "treat" them with confession and penitence (HA!) and then put them somewhere else with little oversight to do what they wll do again.
OFFICIALLY dude. that is their stance.
It takes extraordinary circumstances to actually bring a catholic priest to trial.

fuck religions. ALL of them