View Single Post
Old 04.07.2010, 09:14 AM   #37
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
justice?

i know this fucker....

and knew this bastard....this guy got away with it by suicide1 i hate the word but c**t

(in)famous case local to me in ireland

some viewing for further education

suing the pope (bbc documentary made by local wexford man who was a victim of one of the afforementioned "holymen".

sex , crimes and the vatican (torrent) bbc documentary on the whole big fucking joke that has become the catholic church.

what really annopys me is that the catholic church, again i can only speak locally.... for generations has had its people put their trust in it. it got to a stage, not too long ago, i know people this has happened to, that no one would believe them that a 12 year old boy had been interfeered with by a parish piest. "you cant say that! dont go to the gards (irish police), what will the neighbours say". and now these same parishioners still, deeply faithful, are now questioning even the good priests. and believe me there are many many good men who are preists. its sickening and the catholic church in ireland is fucked. attendances are dropping, the local church collection is dropping and people of every age and creed are hurt by it. and the the pope writes a letter eventually to say "sorry". talk about rubbing salt in the wounds...

just on a point, i myself have never been a victim of the abuse but i do know people who have. i consider myself extremely lucky given hindsight as fr sean fortune used to be one of my "media" lecturers in a course i did after school.

anyway, im leaving this thread, click on the links if you wish.