View Single Post
Old 04.07.2010, 03:08 PM   #9949
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I like everything Cronenberg has done recently. Interesting how The Dead Zone and Dead Ringers is second tier to you though demonrail... they are some of my favourites!

I probably ought to watch Dead Zone again, as it's years since I last saw it. Dead Ringers is probably my favourite from his post-fly era but I've not particularly liked anything after that. (Although I have to confess to not having seen all of his more recent output.) Shivers is still my favourite, and would probably make my ten all-time favourite horror films list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
crimes of the future? what? how come i've never heard of it?

Crimes of the Future was one of his earliest films, which doesn't get much mention now. It sometimes gets shown in the UK really late at night but hardly gets the same attention as what came later. It's recently been put out on DVD with his other (excellent) early film, Stereo.

I couldn't find a trailer or anything for CotF but here's a clip from Stereo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFttIMfI6_c
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|