View Single Post
Old 04.08.2010, 05:23 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops

Are these guys exempt from the legal system? Do they go to real people jail too?

nonsense, the vast majority go to jail because most victims the make complaints take it to the law and call the cops..

its like !@#$% and others mentioned, there are pedophiles hiding in all ranks and walks, it is just a bit more horrific when they are priests, especially manipulating sacred office like confession and the communion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley

Wait, I also said that celibacy is pedophilia? Goddamn.

I never said you said such a thing. I was pointing out that ANY PRIEST WHO IS HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN IS BY DEFINITION NO LONGER CELIBATE. Celibates DO NOT HAVE SEX, which children or adults or otherwise. So it is wrong and slanderous to other celibate priests who are normal folks to even remotely associate celibacy with the sexual conduct by these pedophiles, because that is fallacious, they are no celibates in the first place. They are child molesters and there is clearly a world of difference..

This is all old news for LA, former Cardinal Roger Mahony settled over $600 million for accusations back in 2005. Frankly I am surprised that folks are getting this so late in the game, I thought we already had this lampooning years ago?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|