Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.15.2010, 10:57 PM   #35
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I know plenty about apples. I also know plenty about pc's. I've been using both since the early 80's.

my job requires internet explorer (yeah...yikes) and I require complex video games. the mac did well for games made by blizzard, but there's a lot of games that it wouldn't run without bootcamp, and quite frankly, bootcamp defeats the purpose of a mac.

I'm not trying to bag on you for liking macs (at all)[verme might be], but that said, I DO prefer the PC for their hardware flexability.

there has NEVER -- not ONCE -- been a time in 30 years where I could NOT fix my PC. the imac, the iphone and all ithings have had to go back to the istore too many times not to bear a slight grudge. sure, they fixed it with a smile (they got extra money from me for applecare), but I am one of those weird people that LIKE to do things myself.

just sayin'.

space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|