View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 08:23 PM   #93
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
no sir, I'm no longer married. I want to say that I've mentioned my separation in passing here (somewhere) because I would never sully ink's honor intentionally, but I guess I can be fairly vague at times, and I apologize for not being more forthcoming.

and by forthcoming, I mean, coming four times.

I'm pretty sure I counted five times, although one could have just been a dried plug loosening up and washing out with the pre-cum. It was certainly mealier than the subsequent testicular expectorations.

I sometimes ignore the board entirely for days at a time and I certainly don't review every thread, so you may very well have been clear about this. My condolences, and simultaneous congratulations on new ventures.

Being what it is, would you appreciate it if I no longer requested to see this woman's breasts (even though I know that she never posted them to begin with, nor does she have any intention to)? I don't have the ability to be respectful to a woman, but I can certainly be respectful to a man that has laid claim to a woman.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|