View Single Post
Old 05.28.2010, 08:32 AM   #30
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am sure I have offended the ladies of SYG before, but I have never belittled, insulted, or treated them one on one or in conversations in any way other than as a gentleman.

women are the single greatest thing in all of the multiverse and I am a perfect gentleman.

as far as posting pics of women who purposefully take nasty pics of themselves, that's just to entertain myself and whosoever is feeling juvenile at that moment.

and that is why i just ignore yr lady pics. you have always been respectful to me in conversation and that is all i give a shit about. its no secret i can be a bit prude but i have accepted the fact that boys will be boys here or anywhere else. i'm not married to yall so i could care less. and i will add certain women carry themselves with respect and deserve it some are just sluts that is why they are treated that way.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|