View Single Post
Old 06.02.2010, 05:03 AM   #115
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

and again, for the 5th time, not started by "males", but by objectification as a function of the mind. if you read my post above (somewhere) i claimed women objectify too (though they tend to be more graceful at it than us oafs) (oaves? hmmmm...)
]

'Women', as a broad category, do 'objectify' too, yes. Objectification is a function of the mind, yes. I'm not necessarily getting at you, but these simple facts needn't be conflated with an exoneration of being a bastard. I'm not sure if this is what Death is getting at - he's coming at this from a different perspective - but I definitely get the sense that it's likely that a lot of people - men and women - get alienated by this board because there is a near-majority who simply can't discuss a woman without reference to her breasts or ass. A lot of people do this as a 'parody', but the lines between parody and something more sinister are far less apparent than a lot of people seem to think.

tl;dr - internet is a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|