Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 06.07.2010, 12:01 PM   #1147
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
hey gail you have kiddos right? would you recommend it? we're kinda young but we want a little family.....

Oh yes. In my view since you mentioned you guys have been kind of on and off for years I think yr meant to be together. A couple that can have some massive fights can have massive love and strength cause that means you are honest with each other. First ingrediant to a lasting marriage. Kids are great if you are ready. I will not sugar coat it. It is A LOT of WORK. and they will drive you insane, but you get used to it and they do get easier as they grow. The best part is how much happiness they bring into the world. They are so innocent and needing. They have not been scorned by the world yet and love you more than anyone on earth ever could. When I feel selfish or depressed I look at them laughing and playing and thier excitement over the little things we don't notice it helps me to get up and keep going if only for them.

They teach you patience big time. I was 24 when I had my 1st. I was young, but ready. I personally wanted to have my kids before 30. It is much easier on your body and your baby has less risk of health issues. Plus the recovery of your body is much better. I have some stretch marks and a c-section scar, but I weigh less than I did when I was 17 and don't look to bad for 32.

I am done at 2 kids though. I like my indepandace to an extent and am lucky enough to have my ryan at home with the young ones right now. I don't think it would be fair to my 2 babies for me to have more I want to give them as much love as possible.

Sorry for the tangent moms like to talk about this shit.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|